Tuesday, April 15, 2008

The Little Things


Sooooo....I just thought I'd make a list of the wonderful things Bensford has done for me just today. Small but meaningful things that I not only appreciate, but make me feel loved!!!

1. Last night, I realized much too late that we only had a swallow of water left in tha container! Turns out I'm drinking like a gallon of water a day! So I was parched and there just wasn't enough water left in the house. My car is out of commission and Benzy had secured a coveted spot on the street. So do you know what he did? He WALKED to the gas station up the block and brought me back some water at 11 pm at night!

2. This morning, I was looking all roly-poly with the baby belly. He was just looking at me grinning. What? I asked. Baby, you look so beautiful, he replied!

3. Moments before, he helped me slather lotion on my now unreachable back! How fantastic!

4. As we were headed to the car to go to my doctor's appointment, he told me my shoe was untied. I was like I'll get it when we get to the car (I cannot really bend over, but if I'm sitting I can cross my leg on my knee and get the job done.) Well he said, just stop right here, put your foot out-and he tied my shoe on the curb!!!!

5. After running errands, I was hungry (of course). I really wanted pizza. He doesn't much care for pizza OR Italian food. But he took me there anyways! It was DELISH!!!!!!!


6. Tonight he went to get his hair cut, and came back with a load of apples (the one's I had just bought yesterday were all bruised!) TWO gallons of water and some iced green tea cuz he knows how much I love it!!!!

7. This morning, he summoned me into the future baby's room (not yet completed or started by any means). He wanted to show me something. He had purchased a clothes steamer for me so I wouldn't have to bend over to IRON!!!!!!


This is all in a 24 hour period. Gotta love him!

No comments: