Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Nesting & Resting

I may be nesting! I have spent the last week on this seriously intensive cleaning mission. So much so that today I've prescribed myself to bedrest! I guess I realize time's a-tickin and I'm becoming less and less mobile.The plan is to get as much done before I leave on Thursday for home home--DC!!!

So the kitchen has been completely overhauled and next is the nursery! Yikes!!!

I'm excited and nervous--we have to convert our office into the baby's room and there's a LOT of stuff to get rid of! But I can use most of May for that project and pace myself and create my VISION!!!

Instead of painting, I'm on the hunt for wallpaper strips that can add baby flava to the room. So that's the plan! As soon as I find some that I like, I'll be sure to let you know!!!

No comments: